16 October 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DESIGNER APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR SA MENSWEAR WEEK (FEB 2015)
The organisers and producers of South African Menswear Week would like to formally announce the opening of applications to designers wishing to showcase on our platform in February 2015.
Designers and brands wishing to showcase on Africa’s only dedicated menswear platform during February 2015 are invited to register their interest on the South African Menswear website. Any designer manufacturing and designing menswear who is based on the African continent may apply.
All applications will be be fully reviewed by our curation panel, and those making it through to shortlist for showing will be be sent a request for further information. All applications, even those who are not successful will be sent a confirmation of outcome via email by no later than 15 November 2014.
All designers wishing to showcase must be aware that the following criteria are applied to all applications:
- Designer has to be from within South Africa, or from Africa.
- Bulk of manufacturing has to take place within South Africa, and have the necessary documentation to substantiate this.
- Designs have to be relevant and unique.
- All the necessary supporting documentation required for the application to be included.
- Signed contract of submission outlining deliverables by designer should they be successfully accepted.
- Understand that all costs other than the show itself are for the designer’s account (flights, accommodation if required, production of range, marketing, etc).
For further information on showcasing on the SA Menswear Week platform, all designers can contact our production company, Group of Creatives, at: +126.96.36.19985 or info AT grpcr8 DOT com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
South African Menswear Week
+27.82.4131.868 info AT menswearweek DOT co DOT za